Presidential Roofing specializes providing PVC roofing systems for cost-effective new roof installation and re-roofing projects.
PVC membranes are manufactured to meet rigorous standards and come with plasticizer bonding agents, polyester reinforcement, and UV protectants.
- The membranes are manufactured in large sheets which are easy to install and have fewer seams that need to be protected.
- PVC can be fully adhered or mechanically fastened, and used with the RhinoBond mechanical attachment system.
- Induction welding of PVC membrane electromagnetically seals the underside of the membrane to specially coated plates in a grid pattern.
- A dense grid pattern can be used for enhanced wind uplift resistance.
Versatility, Durability and Performance:
- An ideal long-term roofing solution, engineered to stand the test of time.
- Available with fleece backing and in thicknesses up to 80 mil.
- A thicker membrane has a greater resistance to breakage, tears, water absorption, and weathering.
- Puncture resistant and strong seam bonding provides excellent waterproofing protection.
- Durable, pliable, and easy to repair and maintain.
- Highly resistant surface repels oil, grease, and chemicals.
- A great option for roofs that are frequently exposed to grease or chemicals, such as restaurants and food processing facilities.
- PVC has an affordable commercial life-cycle cost when compared with other roofing membranes.
- PVC provides LEED credit qualification, and is Energy Star rated and is Cool Roof Rating Council approved.
- PVC provides optimal solar reflectance index (SRI) that retains its high reflectivity value through time thereby offering continued energy efficiency.
To meet your specifications, we are certified installers of major roofing manufacturers, such as Duro-Last and Carlisle Syntec.
Call 844-31-ROOFS to speak with Presidential Roofing today.