Presidential Roofing, Coatings, and Gutters LLC are elite installers of TPO membranes, which is a heat-weldable blend of polypropylene and ethylene propylene rubber components that are engineered for versatility, long-term performance and environmental soundness.
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and pricing options:
- Ranging from 45 mil to 80+ mil.
- Suitable for a wide mix facility applications and budgets.
- Available in white, gray, and tan, with white being noted for its high reflectivity.
- A warranty of up to 20 years.
- Excellent wind uplift resistance.
- Resists environmental pollutants and chemicals.
- Is durable, abrasion, tear, and puncture-resistant.
- Reduced maintenance.
- TPO's proven performance is a great choice for replacing or recovering existing roof systems.
- TPO provides LEED credit qualification, and is Energy Star rated and is Cool Roof Rating Council approved.
- TPO's advanced reflectivity creates a cool roofing solutions to help keep facilities and working environments more cost efficient.
- TPO's UV-resistant reflects up to 87 percent of harsh sunrays away from the roof and can reduce cooling costs in air-conditioned facilities.
To meet your specifications, we are certified installers of major roofing manufacturers, such as Duro-last and Carlisle Syntec.
Call 303-489-9988 to speak with Presidential Roofing today.